The Definitive Version launches TOMORROW - Full list of features and fixes!
Time sure flies, and we're launching tomorrow. Craziness! :D
Ahead of that, I'd like to share the full list of features and fixes. Enjoy!
- Added two new routes (The Guide + Something Secret), 16k+ more words in total
- Added partial voice acting for all characters, almost 200 lines in total
- Added reaction sounds for Smiley and Ezrebeth
- Added 3 new backgrounds
- Added 13 new CGs
- Added 3 new unlockable extras
- Added 4 new unlockable Pamphlet entries
- Added an in-game button which opens up an online walkthrough for the game's puzzles
- Added 4 new music tracks and remastered the original music
- Added a custom mouse cursor for the game
- Added animations for all characters, everybody's blinking now!
- Characters in the background now disappear from there when you talk to them
- Rewrote all of the flavor text when clicking on stuff in Act 3; each route now has unique messages when investigating things so make sure to click on everything!
- Rewrote parts of the script to tighten up the story and to better connect it to The Painting
- Fixed a bug where the player could open the menu during the credits roll
- Fixed a bug where descriptions of items would remain on screen when closing the inventory
- Fixed a bug where parts of the character name box would be obscured
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
my head is about to explode im so excited
Enjoy the ride! :) <3